Knoydart Snug luxury accommodation
The "Knoydart Snugs" are 5 top luxury accommodations for 2 up to 4 people, packaged by the "The Old Forge” in the heart of Inverie on a Dinner, B&B bases.
The packages on offer for 2 people (or more) £100.00 per person per night in triple or quadruple bedded room) are:
1) 4 nights from Monday 3pm to Friday 10 am, including a three course dinner for two and bottle of House Wine (red or white) each evening and Cereal Breakfast.
2) 3 nights from Friday 3pm to Monday 10 am, including a three course dinner for two and bottle of House Wine (red or white) each evening and Cereal Breakfast.
As an opening promotion, the 3 nights package is offer at the very reasonable price of £300.00 per person and the 4 nights package is at £400.00 per person (on Dinner B&B bases at "The Old Forge")
For shorter or longer stay request, please let us know ;-).
“The Knoydart Snugs” are a wee comfortable Deluxe accomodation situated on The Old Byre Premises, with independent access.
“The Knoydart Snug” concept is based on the Stalking history of the Knoydart Peninsula:
- Stalking Lodge Deco & outstanding sea view
- Central floor-heating + a lovely fireplace with peat stove
- Spacy Bathroom & private washing machine & dryer
- King size double bed, + a single bed or Twin-bedded room (for child or visiting friend)
- High class Pool Table in the centre of the loft
- Comfy sofa by the fire
- B&O Sound system for Apple devices and a Nespresso coffee machine with selection of various Arabica coffees
- High Quality Linen & bedding is provided along with complementary Highland hand made soap.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Check in time is between 3:00pm and 5:30pm
- As a guest privelege a window table will always be avaiable for you to dine at the Old Forge
***Complimentary bottle of French Champagne for the first 25 stays in 2017***
We still have some availability in 2017, so please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss dates.
Good News! Our Dog friends are very welcome, if the owner brings their own pet basket.
To make your stay a truly authentic experience, we suggest you book the “Western Isles” ferry to cross over from Mallaig to Inverie and return, please contact the Skipper Tony Macrae at 01687 462233 or www.westernislescruises.co.uk
The Staff members of "The Old Forge" are ready to welcoming you to the wonderful Knoydart experience (often called “Britain’s Last Wilderness”)
Please have a look at http://www.theguardian.com/travel/video/2013/jun/11/britain-wilderness-scotland-knoydart-peninsula-video, It's really worth it!
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Warm regards from the Knoydart Peninsula ;-).